Dentamerica warrants its unit against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage arising out of abuse, alteration or improper operation of the unit.
Dentamerica shall repair or replace the defective unit upon return of the unit together with evidence of purchase date to its authorized dealer. Please contact your local dealer for any operation assistance.
Piezo scaler tips, fiber optic probes, dental materials, instruments and consumables are excluded from the warranty.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Products on which the serial number has been defaced modified or removed.
- Products not purchased from Dentamerica authorized distributors.
- Any damage to products due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water/liquids, lightning, or other acts of nature.
- Unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with products.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not from Dentamerica authorized dealers.
- Any damage of products due to shipment.
- Any damage due to removal or installation of products.
- Damage due to external causes e.g. electrical power failure.
- Use of any supply or part that does not conform to specifications of Dentamerica.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure to maintain products properly or exposing products to excessive dust and/or humid environment.